While we were watching the lion this morning, it charged at us and we survived. Really, it stood up, walked 2 feet and took another siesta. But still, when it walked,it walked toward us.
At this lodge, they feed us constantly. I wonder if they are looking for lion food.
On our drives, at times we go crazy fast. We are in a land rover without seat belts or even a roof. The roads are dirt and full of large rocks. Driving over some bumps in the road (not you, Mom) makes us fly out of our seats. It's like the Indiana jones ride. Super fun!
I better get back to our canasta game. Later!



So awesome! As a child growing up...I always wanted to go on safari in Africa. Your experience boggles my mind...such a wonderful blessing from Jehovah! For you and for the "tag-along-readers"...thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete