How does one describe the Great Barrier Reef? It is beyond awesome! The beauty of Jehovah's creations are outstanding! The colors are not as easy to see as the documentaries of the reef depict. The reason being that light has a hard time reaching that deep. That being said, we saw some amazingly beautiful fish and coral. We took snorkeling tours. Ben did an intro scuba diving lesson. I wish we could have spent more days out on the reef. The outer reef was definitely more beautiful than the inner reef. It was in the inner reef, though, that Jenny and I swam with Hezekiah (a sea turtle) for a while. We were the only two in the area to watch him. So amazing! Of course, it was the one part of the day I didn't have a camera with me.
I can't wait to have eternity to really watch the reef. I might need eternity as one day definitely wasn't enough.
In the picture of the water, the green areas are the reef.
No comments:
Post a Comment